Keeping the Sacred Flame

A place to discuss the religion and philosophy of the Sacred Flame, HeartShadow's personal religion. Also random other thoughts of HeartShadow's as she feels like posting them.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Holy Carp, I'm Moving!

Yes, the blog is moving offsite to a wordpress blog where I can begin to get things into some kind of order other than chronological. You can find it at www.flamekeeping.org .

I know it's a pain and I'm sorry to do it, but this mess needs to find something resembling organization, and blogger just doesn't have the tools to do it. Follow along, please!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey it's Isaac from Arensea. I know this is the wrong place to drop you a line but it's the only place I could remember to reach you. My email is still justicon@hotmail.com so if you could drop me a line I'd appreciate it. Lately I've been having some things draw my attention and I wasn't sure if you'd be able to grant some insight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home