Keeping the Sacred Flame

A place to discuss the religion and philosophy of the Sacred Flame, HeartShadow's personal religion. Also random other thoughts of HeartShadow's as she feels like posting them.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Starting out

Yes, it's one of those horrible starting off posts saying that Hi, I'm HeartShadow, and looky, a blog!

This will be a replacement and update of my website about Keeping the Sacred Flame. I'm hoping for lots of useful feedback to keep me motivated in writing my essays and finding out more about myself and humanity and the universe.

Please, let me know what you think!

*added*

I have study questions attached to my essays. You can answer them here, answer them to yourself .. never answer them at all. I think they're important questions related to the essays .. if you come up with other ones, feel free to post those as well. They're meant to be an aid to understanding, not a test with clear answers. I don't expect any two people to have the same answers .. or even the same person to have the same answers two different times!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! Bloggy! *runs off to add you to her links*

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Star said…

    Bloggybloggy! *G*

    If you ever want help with your template there, let me know...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home